jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Best New Age Music Albums – 2011 by New Age Music World




New Year’s Day 2012 symbolizes another brand new beginning for everyone. Knowing this, I can assure you many artists are beginning, or are contemplating their new albums for 2012. As the year progresses, it will be a privilege to keep you informed about the best new albums in 2012 with my review and interview publications.
Hello everyone, my name is John P. Olsen. In my role as review publicist and site host for New Age Music World, I have sampled some of the best new age songs and albums music artists worldwide have produced last year. Like previous years, I have had the opportunity to write review publications for a proportionate number of new albums released in 2011. Today I am pleased to present my recommendation for the 12 best new age albums I have sampled or reviewed in 2011.
 
READ FULL ARTICLE AT NEWAGEMUSICWORLD.COM

Best New Age Music Albums 2011








0 comentarios: